John A. Weeks III

In article .com,
wrote:

After some research on the matter, I am frustrated and stumped. The
wife really has coveted a side loading washer for ages, but as soon as
we started researching them, all kinds of negatives appeared.

I have the Neptunes. I know nothing about washing clothes other
than I put the clothes in the front, some HE liquid in the top,
and I have clean clothes 2 hours later (60 in the washer, 60
in the dryer).

(1) Putting holes in clothes.
(2) Water spilling/leaking out of the front.
(3) User-overide of preferences?

I never had any of those happen. I set up one program on
the washer, and that works for everything. I hit the same
button on the dryer every time to get the moisture sensitive
drying.

-john-

John A. Weeks III 952-432-2708

Newave Communications