Adrian Brentnall

HI Owain

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 17:04:10 +0100, Owain
wrote:

Adrian Brentnall wrote:
Yebbut you're going to present the study as a bedroom. Or a bathroom. So
you need a study space somewhere.

Yebbut nobutt g - we have currently 3 beds, 2 bathrooms, misc other
rooms _and_ a study.......
The only changes I'm planning on making are turning a big bathroom
into a (big) bedroom, and a small bedroom into a (small) bathroom.....

I didn't realise you lived in a mansion :-)

Sorry for the delay in replying - was shooting peasants in the West
Wing g
Not quite a mansion - just a bungalow with more than its fair share of
rooms - there's a lot of 'free space' out here in the wilds of East
Anglia g

Probably easier with pictures g

I find floorplans *very* useful as part of the property particulars, it
really helps imagine how the house 'flows'.

Yes - odd how few Agents seem to understand this. For all his bad
points (and believe me - there were many !) our 1st agent did include
a floor-plan with the property details.... and it certainly saves the
mental gymnastics involved in trying to guess how the rooms in a house
are arranged by looking at the room dimensions !

Adrian
======return email munged=================
take out the papers and the trash to reply