Zymurgy

Default Chasing computer wiring (Cat-5) into plaster over brick wall

"Dave Liquorice" wrote
Simon Avery wrote:

Up to you. The plaster won't hurt it, and it's not mains nor gas nor
water, so it won't hurt anyone if you drill into it.

Though to be honest for LV stuff like this I'd be looking at a larger duct,
say 3" square in a hidden corner somewhere even if it extends cable runs
considerably.

Indeed. After an exploratory vertical chase, I pulled off the skirting
and chased horizontally to the corner.

Then I went out and bought a reel of Cat-5e.

I'll put a vertical conduit in the corner where no-one will notice.

Thanks for the lateral thinking !

Cheers,

Paul.