User Example

Grant Erwin wrote:

Wow, after checking out some prices on these things it looks like I
got several hundred dollars worth of things!

No, that's what it would cost you to replace them. To value them, look
on ebay at completed auctions. For example, I had a couple of 5MT lathe
centers with carbide tips, probably cost $85 each. I got the pair, new,
for $6 plus shipping (maybe more, but they were cheap). So if you had 2
of them, would you think you had $170 sitting there? No. You have about
six bucks sitting there. The value of machine tools took a giant plunge
after 9/11, and although they have recovered somewhat, pricing is still
very soft.

I don't care if you sell your stuff for a million bucks, in fact I hope
you do. I am not planning on buying anything from you and I'm not at all
trying to "knock your price down". I love getting a bargain, too.

GWE

OK.