Grant Erwin

Wow, after checking out some prices on these things it looks like I got
several hundred dollars worth of things!

No, that's what it would cost you to replace them. To value them, look on ebay
at completed auctions. For example, I had a couple of 5MT lathe centers with
carbide tips, probably cost $85 each. I got the pair, new, for $6 plus shipping
(maybe more, but they were cheap). So if you had 2 of them, would you think you
had $170 sitting there? No. You have about six bucks sitting there. The value of
machine tools took a giant plunge after 9/11, and although they have recovered
somewhat, pricing is still very soft.

I don't care if you sell your stuff for a million bucks, in fact I hope you do.
I am not planning on buying anything from you and I'm not at all trying to
"knock your price down". I love getting a bargain, too.

GWE