Punch

wrote in message
oups.com...
"I'm wide away and have been. The reply is as accurate as your
question. Be
more specific and the answer can be more specific. I'm a bit familiar
with
housing cost in NJ and I stand by the accuracy of my answer."

OK, I was nice and gave you the benefit of the doubt by implying that
you must have just gotten up. Since you're wide away (sic) then you
must be a total moron to claim that construction costs in NJ can vary
from $120 to $900 per square foot depending on location. Now just get
lost so someone who knows something may reply.

think about this trader, 2x4 construction? 2x 6?

what type of trim, bungalow, 2 story, backsplit, is the lot level, drainage
problems??

hardwood floors/ carpet/tile/granite??

fireplaces??/ etc...

steel roof, brick, siding???

how the hell do we know what your friend want and what it will cost, like
you said average to 1 person could be oak flooring, while average to another
is homedepot carpet...