"You dont even realize that they type of land that they build on not
to mention the type of home contributes to the cost of the home.
GO CALL A CONRACTOR AND GET LAUGHED AT, just like I am
doing right now at you. "

Heh, you horse's ass, I realize perfectly well, as does everyone else
with a pulse, that the cost of land is a factor in what a house sells
for. But if you can read and comprehend, the question I asked has
nothing to do with the cost of the land. The question was about
CONSTRUCTION cost for a new home on a lot one buys, not the cost of
land. Now you want to go on and defend this nonsense advanced by other
chowder heads about construction costs varying 7 to 8X for the same
house built in different locations in NJ? I don't think so.