Don Dando

It would be my OPINION that shop vacs are not designed to run for long
periods, but dust collector motors are.

Don Dando

"Peter Wells" wrote in message
.. .
I have a few tools (table saw, radial arm saw, sander, grinder) that I use
probably a few times a month that are fitted with connections for dust
collector. I use them in the garage where a lot of other stuff is stored.
So after using them there is always dust all over the place. To what

extent
would a dust collector keep the garage clean? Do they just get the big

bits
so you don't need to sweep but still leave dust everywhere? Given that I
don't have the space to permenantly connect a dust collection system I'm
wondering if I wouldn't be as well off buying a strong shop vac and
connecting as needed.

All advice appreciated.

Peter