Default Help: Planning application for two storey extension

In article , IMM
writes

"Ziggy" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 12:15:28 +0100, wrote:

With house prices as they are here (London), moving to a larger house
is not an option. Quite frankly, planners seem to have lost sight of
the fact that houses are for living in.

They have lost sight that houses must be put on land as well.

Strange as on a programme
this week, one planner was happily talking of the need for housing as
a justification for building in a beauty spot near Aylesbury.

I know of no beauty spots near Aylesbury.

Then you don't know Aylesbury then, but then if we had to list all the
things you don't know John it would bring the internet to its knees with
the amount of bandwidth taken up

--
David