Ken Sterling

My company closed shop and left a milling machine and a bunch of milling
machine bits. The machine was too big too take but I took all of the
bits. I am not a machinist so I don't really know what I have. Is
there a website with pictures of the bit things so I can figure out what
I have. Some aren't bits of some type of bit holders. Odd stuff.

You aren't going to be able to use any of that stuff, so you ought to
package them up and send them to me - just to get them out of your
way. Who knows, you might accidently step on some of them and cause
yourself a nasty fall - and I certainly wouldn't want that to happen
to you.
Ken.