David Pearson

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 18:30:12 +0000 (UTC), "David Pearson"
wrote:

My Kingspanned ceiling has a gap or two (or a hundred), which
I could fill up nicely with expanding foam filler. Can anyone tell
me if it reacts with the Kingspan? I am worried that the solvent
in the filler might melt the Kingspan foam.

It works fine. I did this in a couple of places when insulating my
workshop.

Thanks Andy, and everyone else who replied.

Also, do wear gloves as this stuff sticks to the fingers for days.

I have used it before for a different job. A blob fell in my
hair, and I thought "was was that" as I reached up and
rubbed it around my head a bit. Bad move!

-DP.