Leon

I live in good ole Humid Houston and my wife brings her rained on car into
the garage all the time. Rust is not a problem. I use TopCote on the
machined surfaces of the large tools.
Condensation will be your biggest rust problem. If you have no condensation
on your tools you should have little to no rust. Condensation will occur
when you have a fast temperature change. Don't let the temperature change
quickly and you should not have any condensation.

"pduck" wrote in message
news
How do you handle the problem of rust? If I pull my car into the garage
after it has been out in the rain, or covered with snow and salt, it's
going to really do a number on my tools. Not only my table saw, jointer,
etc, but also the smaller hand tools like chisels and planes. Just
putting a dehumidifier isn't going to do much good with a wet car right
next to everything.

Thanks

--
To reply, remove .nojunk from my email address.