Wyatt

I don't have a garage. I have a shop that is attached to my house.
There are double doors that lead to the back yard and a very large door
in the front that rolls up into the rafters when I press a button. On
the other side of the large door is a concrete slab about 16' wide that
leads to the street. I park my cars on that slab.

I live in St. Louis and get all types of weather. I don't have a
problem with rust on my power tools but I wax fairly often to keep the
wood running smoothly. The only place I see much rust is on the soles
of my planes. I wax them too, but it wears off pretty easily.