WillR

pduck wrote:
How do you handle the problem of rust?=20

Constant use and a lot of wiping and fondling of the tools...
:-)

If I pull my car into the garage=20
after it has been out in the rain, or covered with snow and salt, it's =

going to really do a number on my tools. Not only my table saw, jointer=

,=20
etc, but also the smaller hand tools like chisels and planes. Just=20
putting a dehumidifier isn't going to do much good with a wet car right=

=20
next to everything.
=20
Thanks
=20

--=20
Will R.
Jewel Boxes and Wood Art
http://woodwork.pmccl.com
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those=20
who have not got it.=94 George Bernard Shaw