Randy and Ann

Default Moisture in crawl space area, need assist on vent fan.

We bought a house in Virginia Beach about a year ago & have had issues
with moisture under the house in our crawl space; the clearance is about 30"
under the house. As near as I can tell, there's nothing leaking and it's a
poor ventilation issue. The crawl space has 7 vents to the outside, however
due to poor design and how the house is laid out, there's no real cross
ventilation. We do have plastic laid down (because Virginia Beach is built
on a swamp and it's always damp under there). Anyway, my question is what
type of fan should I get? It'll have to be one that fits in the vents that's
already there... Thanks in advance for the advice. Randy