mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net

I presume it's easier to work with, particularly for a novice like
myself. But either way, that's moot now.

As far as a fence goes ... that I'll build myself. It should be fun!

Jack

Patriarch wrote:
"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" "mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" wrote
in :
snip

Yikes! So I take another look at router plates and find a Jessem Router
Lift w/plate (3/4" phenolic) for $135 and free shipping!

So for $65 more, I get the plate, it's cut and ready-drilled for my
Bosch 1617, AND I get the Jessem 02302 router lift.

Somedays ... it feels good to spend money!

Why does this provide superior performance to an aluminum plate at $50 to
$70?

Enquiring minds want to know...

Patriarch