Bill D

Mac, I had to smile at your comment that someone might get hurt with Oven
cleaner if it is too strong. It brought back a memory of when I first used
it. I pushed the spray knob, nothing happened, so what did I do? Well
naturally I turned it around to have a look at the offending nozzle, peered
at it over my glasses and for some inexplicable reason my finger, which was
still on the go button, pushed down!

WOW did it sting. With the good eye I managed to read the instruction which
said "avoid getting it in your eyes and if you do wash out with water
immediately. I did that and the pain subsided over an hour or so.

I learnt a number of valuable lessons from this experience.

Thanks for the memories!!!

Cheers Bill D