Larry Jaques

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 18:25:22 -0400, the opaque Al A.
clearly wrote:

Hi All,

I am looking into reroofing a low pitched shed roof on the back of my
house with rubber. I checked at a few local Home Despot stores and
local lumber\home places, none carry rubber roofing stuff. They said
"Well....Maybe we can order it in, but..." which only tells me that
they will be absolutely no help so far as installation info goes, or
if I come up short of stuff, etc.

I did some Googling around on the web. Amazing that there seems to be
only one(!) company in the US of A that markets this stuff to
the DIY market. At least on the web. There seem to be about 100 or
more in the UK, and europe but nothing else here. Hard to believe. Try
googling DIY rubber roofing, you will see what I mean.I did find these
guys:

http://frs.flatroofsolutions.com/

I gave them a call, they come across well. Lots of good info over the
phone, spent all the time I cared to talk and gave me a quote.
They are selling Firestone EDPM membrane roofing, and trying to

I wonder if the EDPM used for ponds is same/different formula.
You might check with the local pond/pool suppliers to see if
they can get the roofing type rubber for you.

Jack Kevorkian for Congressional physician!
http://www.diversify.com Wondrous Website Design