Dave August

I've done wood work in my mill and rather than use as router bit I used a
BRAND NEW 4 flute running at top speed.
I figure that since the mill isn't running as fast as a router I needed more
cutting edges.
I've worked both hard and soft wood and have astounded a few cabinet makers
with what I produced.

You can do dado, dovetail, and mortise and tenon and that are EXACT.

I made a jig to do some tongue and groove work that was pretty cool too.

FWIW this was all for 1/8 scale model work.

--.- Dave

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message
I need to make some moderately precise pieces out of plywood (birch model
aircraft plywood). Should I just chuck a router bit up in my mill, or is
there a better bit to use?

Danke.

--

Tim Wescott