Rob Morley

In article , "Richard Faulkner"
says...
In message , Rick
writes
On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 09:55:53 GMT, marcb
wrote:

Further to the enquiry about redoing a smoker's room, we've recently
inherited some good furniture, in particular a dining room table
and upholstered chairs. Unfortunately they came from a smoker's home
and even after a month with us still smell strongly. Any ideas about
getting them to kick the habit?

thx

Marc

My partner will hyptonise then to stop, for 60 quid.

Rick

I want to give up smoking - how successful is hypnotism?

My girlfriend's dad had hypnosis to help him to stop smoking - a few
days later he didn't turn up at work and nobody knew where he was
until he phoned home having travelled half the length of the country
for no apparent reason. Now I'm not saying that happened because he
was hypnotised, but ...