Greetings,

I called in this morning and spoke with Julie. I asked her why no one
had called me back and she said that she didn't know. She suggested
that I call back today between 3 and 4. I called back at 3 pm
(Bloomington time) exactly and asked to speak with an inspector. I was
transferred to "Rick" who said that he didn't get my messages. I told
him that this episode was being discussed / broadcast on the World Wide
Web. It turns out I was speaking with "Rick Soderstrom" and "Rick
Butterfield" was the one who I left messages for. Rick S. seemed
willing to help in any way that he could and was entirely reasonable.
He told me that he didn't know about the informational sheet but that
he would look it up and get back to me in the next couple of days. He
said that you could have boxes in the attic but that the attic should
not be used as a central wiring junction area. He was also sure to
point out that some attics are not accessable and therefore the rules
for accessable boxes would not apply.

Hope this helps,
William