Stormin Mormon

Ah, but did you word it in the true Steve fasion?

What the (&( do you *&((& think you are *&^*7 doing, with that ^(&*(&
reccomendation. You are a bunch of *&^*(^ hacks, and deserve to be dipped in
*^*(&^&* oil and set on fire, you &&^% worthless piece of &^%&%^ get off
my )*)))(&*^^* step before I &^*(^* your ass with a
&%&*%&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It really isn't a fair test of a Kroger boy's wisdom unless you capture all
the nuances. I mean, if you just ask if they included a filter drier near
the TXV, that takes all the personalized character out of the query.

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

"jdk" wrote in message
. ..
I sort of "study" this type of socalled human being and at the
moment this group has two sets of mongers at work. One is from
the group as mentioned and the other are a roving group of real
despots who literally feed, even thrive on hate and discontent.
Pop

he has given good advice i believe. i have used his examples to ask
questions to my service company on my system. they sometimes looked
surprised that asked those questions. and they answered them and they
did not say i was wrong.