Ken Moiarty

"Me" wrote in message
On 14 Aug 2005 21:03:13 -0700, wrote:

[...] I bought the unit
intending to, either put it through the wall, or by installing second
window in the room of the double-hung type... But I can't get to
either of these scenarios for a few months as I have other projects and
priorities to tend to first. [...]

Buy a new window and have it installed. Takes a day or two.

Guess I wasn't clear. Buying and installing (for myself) a new window and
installing the A/C unit in it is one of my two alternate intentions. But I
can't get around to doing this for a about month or two due to, both,
financial and time constraints. Having the window vendor save my time by
providing for the installation (of the window) is something I hadn't
considered. If I can convince someone else that buying the window ($250 CAD
at Home Depot) earlier than planned is worth dipping into our joint-savings
account for, I'll definitely look into having it installed by the vendor.
Thanks.

Ken