bill

In article pxnMe.47799$DW1.38408@fed1read06,
"SteveB" wrote:

I think it is the freon that affects HVAC people's brain.

That's your problem. Stop trying to do what you haven't the tools for.

Look at the hole
it put in the ozone!

Have you seen it? I can photoshop one up for you. Or reverse a thermal
image and "prove" whatever bull**** I want an idiot like you to believe.
Oh I see you're been gotten to already lol

Now, imagine a hole of that relative size in their
heads. You can look through their ears and see daylight on the other side.

Except Turtle. If you read at all, you know Turtle is one of the good guys.
He may need a little polishing, but he's a gem in the rough. If you think
otherwise, go get checked for holes in your brain.

weasel loves ones like you. He doesn't have to kiss you or roll you in
flour.
I think Barnum under estimated the number of you.

--

Paul's cat got a furball and kept saying weasel's name.

*Hack* *Hack* *hack*