Greetings,

Called at 8:14 EST hoping to reach an inspector before they left for
the day and reached a message which says that the offices are open
starting at 8:00 (they are in a different time zone than me). "There
is no operator assistance at this time." If I am having an emergency I
can dial 911.

I called back at 9:54 am and was told that they were all out doing
inspections. "They should be in around noon or so." I was again
transferred to Rick Butterfields voicemail. I left him a message to
call me back and gave him both my numbers.

Hope this helps,
William

Greetings,

Called back in the hopes of reaching an inspector. 11:15 am "All lines
that you are trying to reach at this time are busy. Please remain on
the line and your call will be answered in the order in which it was
received." ... 11:20 am Spoke with the operator. Left a message with
Rick again. I left two numbers. I specifically asked him to leave a
message if for some reason I did not answer (might already be on the
phone, etc).

Hope this helps,
William