Carolina Breeze HVAC

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Thanks for the counsell. However, I don't listen to anyone who is crude,
foul mouthed, and vicious in his attacks against others. My life is
influenced for good or for evil by the people I associate. And, evil
influences I do not need. I remember hearing years ago that the Devil can
quote scripture, but that doesn't mean I want Satan in my life.

And as a professional, a true professional, not some wannabe HVAC guy like
you that also turns locks for a living, I prefer not to have your kind in
the trade.
Either get your training, like most of us did in here, or get out.
This is not the place for you to try to learn about things that you dont
understand.
There is nothing evil about someone striving for perfection, as you should
know, even if you ARE a member of a cult. There is nothing evil about
telling you that you are a fool, that you are dangerous, and that you have
no right, nor the expertise to be giving anyone anywhere any advice on HVAC
work of anysort.
But I guess its ok to steal from drunk women right? YOUR words Chris, not
mine..you yourself admitted to stealing $100 from that drunk woman that the
state trooper brought home..in itself hard to believe, but you posted it....
YOU posted that you put an old capacitor that you didnt even know the rating
on, on a "customers" unit to get it running, and you yourself posted that
you dont know how to properly wire a contactor to insure that the crankcase
heater works properly.
You dont know, according to your words, how to check subcool, or superheat.
You, by your own words, do not own the proper tools to service, or take
proper readings to insure a customers unit is working properly. You are, by
your own words, a gas and go kinda guy....in other words, a hack.
Yout got Satan, you got him standing right beside you, and as a
Moron...err..Mormon, you should know its a daily battle there, but I doubt
you would understand that, since your previous postings that are full of
porn references, and liebelious statements show that you have a "Mormon as
you need to be" attitude.
And your last posting in here, the one that states that we are here to teach
you, or you will continue to go out and cause harm to others..said loads
about you. You dont care. Thats all I need to know to know you. Respect is
something you will never have from me, nor any other legitimate tech, or
owner in here.
Thankfully, Jan 1st, 2006, your kind will start to fall to the wayside, as
the lawsuits start rolling in against you guys that cant understand, or wont
get the training, simple as it is, for 13SEER and higher units. You will be
out there slapping 13SEER condensors on old 10 SEER coils and when the
issues start, so will the lawsuits.
I cant wait till you get a R410a unit, again, something by your own
admission, you know nothing about..and you dont know what the pink decal is
for. I dare to bet that in 5 years, you still will not be 410 certified and
still wont have a clue...I mean, you still dont have a clue about 22 units,
and yet, here you are, giving advice, wrong, and dangerous. You are a hack
plain and simple..your idea of electrical is downright scary.
Every time you take money for a job you do, you have screwed your so called
customer, or should I say, test subject.

--

Christopher A. Young
Has not a damn clue

wrote in message
On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 00:24:21 GMT, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Wonder if he's really a HVAC guy? Might be a teenage bag boy at Krogers?

He's a major presence on the HVAC newsgroup and has been around for
years...do homework before making disparagements.

I suspect he was working on AC when it involved lumps of ice and
slaves with large palm leaf fans....

He's a curmudgeon but I do believe he knows whereof he speaks and you
would do well to listen to him.

Jim P.