HeyBub

I just bought one of those electronic studfinders, and it was not a
cheap model either. The thing is useless. I installed the batteries
as required and turned it on. The "on" light lit up. Then I held it
between my legs and nothing happened. (It's supposed to beep and
several led lights are supposed to light up when a stud is located).
I decided that maybe I needed to be in more of a studly mood, so I
crawled in bed with my woman and got a really hard erection. Then I
took the studfinder and held it tightly against my dick, Still no
beeps or lights. This thing is useless. I paid good money for a
piece of junk. Monday it goes back to the store.

Would "Woody" not be woody or would he?