Thanks, that's a really useful benchmark for me. That works out to
roughly 16K with inflation. My price is after 1700 of rebates - so it's
really 15286. I believe ductwork is expensive, ie I would *guess* it
would account for maybe 1/3 of the job - roughly. That's another
indicator that I'm being overcharged for the Carrier. On the other
hand, I've seen some worrying info on heil:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...e6aed3d3 026e

It sounds like i need to get another couple of dealer's carrier quotes
to see how much I'm being 'overcharged' for the same equipment.