JGS

Two chairs, two stools and a table, cut , assembled and painted in 2 hours.
Amazing. It takes me that long to turn the lights on, select the lumber and
find the templates. JG

"SonomaProducts.com" wrote:

What's the setup for Latex?

I recently tried using an airless for some outdoor furniture. What a
nightmare. I was laying the stuff down about an 1/8" thick, couldn't
get it into any tight locations and sucking up the gallons like
nobody's business. Then came the fricken 8 step process of cleaning the
airless system, during which I somehow lost the (expensive) spray tip.

Only to find out later that the pieces I had lating ona tarp now
neede to be liberated using a box cutter because the overspray had them
firmly attached to the tarp. The only thing missing from this scenario
was me stepping in a full bucket of paint... which almost happened too!

The saving grace was, I took a few sets of these Adirondack chairs and
setup on the side of the road just outside the downtown area and sold
two full sets (2 chairs, 2 footstools and a table) for $199 each set in
about two hours. Not bad for $50 worth of materials per and 2 hours
labor per set.