Richard Clements

Fred wrote:

http://www.qvc.com/asp/frameset.asp?aol_refer=false&msn_refer=false&nest= http://www.qvc.com/scripts/detail.dll?item=V22676!tpl=DETAIL!ref=CJ8&ref=CJ8& cm_ven=SHOPPINGFEED&cm_cat=HOME%20IMPROVEMENT&cm_p la=HOME%20PROJECTS&cm_ite=V22676

I also saw this sprayer on infomercial used on kitchen cabinets and other
things where the spray head could be changed to a different colors without
cleanup in-between. The paint result looks impressive on the infomercial -
but we all know most don't work once you've taken it home. In any case,
has anyone used one and wish to comment, good or bad? I had an old Wagner
and it was a PITA - loud buzz box that sputters paint.

I used 2 diffrent Wagner sprayers to paint my Father-in-Laws office, the old
model required me to thing the paint and it was fairly worthless, the newer
model fixed that and came with a spray tip for thinner material painting
with it for over a week, it was better then just the roller but that was
about it, it was messy a pain to clean, and wasn't very efficient, was not
over impressed. spend the $80-$100 and get the sparayer from HF, and save
your self the misery

Richard

--
if corn oil is made from corn, and olive oil is made from olives, where dose
baby oil come from?