Morris Dovey

Phil (in ) said:

| Just asking:
|
| If the cost of Heating this winter goes up like the cost of Gas,
|
| Should we be worried about cost of lumber due to increase in demand
| for firewood?

Not until people start buying lumber to put in their furnaces.

| And just how secure is my wood stash I have in the Garage? Should
| I be looking for a better lock on the garage door?

Depends on the wood. If you've stashed 2000BF of rosewood, then you'll
probably want /two/ locks.

| There is talk that heating oil could go up a $1.00 per gallon, on
| top of the high prices last winter. A couple of cords of wood is
| beginning to look cheap.

Yup - cut and split it yourself and it'll warm you twice.

It's probably worth pointing out that the prices of wind and sunshine
haven't changed...

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar