Baron

Amazingly, more of the same. Dampen a clean cloth with 100% alcohol.
The alcohol should be absolutely dry, not rubbing alcohol and nothing less
than 200 proof. You cab use 100% methanol but it evaporates much more
quickly than ethanol so you will have to be fast. The cloth should be as
wet as a dog's nose. CAREFULLY swipe the cloth over the blushed area one
time. Sort of like an airplane doing a touch and go landing-takeoff. Don't
press hard. The blush will disappear. You may need to do a second
"approach". This has worked much better for me than putting various oil
based liquids on the surface.

Good Luck.

"lhfreak" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey!

I hope this is a good place to ask this Q.

I just had a minor invasion of ants in and around my kitchen sink, and
I was spraying them with rubbing alcohol to get rid of the bunch. Some
of the alcohol got on the wood cabinets and trim around the sink and
are now stained white. Is there a way to fix this easily?

Thanks in advance!