Kevin Miller

Dan Bollinger wrote:
My guess is they're trying to put together a mailing list to sell to
spammers - both email and snail mail. Could be way off base, but who
but telemarketers need your email, telephone number or address?

A good mailing list goes for $100 per thousand contacts, or 10¢ each.
Lessee, woodworkers having cheap planers for sale in Houston. Outta be
about 23 names. Maybe. Wow, he can quit his day job on that $2.30.

Smoken' income opportunites at that rate! I just figured out what to do
to augment my retirement plan! Hey, anybody got *anything* to sell?
Send me your name, address, email and telephone number. Your credit
card number wouldn't hurt either. ;-)

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller