Leon

"Fred" wrote in message
I also saw this sprayer on infomercial used on kitchen cabinets and other
things where the spray head could be changed to a different colors without
cleanup in-between. The paint result looks impressive on the infomercial -
but we all know most don't work once you've taken it home. In any case,
has anyone used one and wish to comment, good or bad? I had an old Wagner
and it was a PITA - loud buzz box that sputters paint.

If the product name is Wagner, you will always be able to buy better.