Vic Baron

So what have you replaced it for fine woodworking? I was looking at a good
HVLP unit but need to wait a little longer to come up with the $$.

As an addition to my compressor and HVLP gun, I decided to try a Harbor
Freight HVLP system. It was under $100 ( about $80 IIRC ). I have been
pleasantly surprised. It has handled latex paint and oil paint with no
problem. The air flow is fixed and you adjust the amount of paint only so
it is not as adjustable as more expensive units but I guarrantee it's a
whole lot better than the Wagner. If I wanted to put a final finish coat on
a good piece of furniture, I'd probably use my regular gun/compressor
combination as I can make finer adjustments but for regular sprayjobs - it's
well worth it.

Just MHO,

Vic