Scott

I agree! Infomercials are all junk. I won't get screwed again ordering
something from them.
If you want a good sprayer find out what the pro's use and get that. I
guarantee you they don't use Wagner.

"David" wrote in message
Fred wrote:

http://www.qvc.com/asp/frameset.asp?aol_refer=false&msn_refer=false&nest= http://www.qvc.com/scripts/detail.dll?item=V22676!tpl=DETAIL!ref=CJ8&ref=CJ8& cm_ven=SHOPPINGFEED&cm_cat=HOME%20IMPROVEMENT&cm_p la=HOME%20PROJECTS&cm_ite=V22676

I also saw this sprayer on infomercial used on kitchen cabinets and

other
things where the spray head could be changed to a different colors

without
cleanup in-between. The paint result looks impressive on the

infomercial -
but we all know most don't work once you've taken it home. In any case,

has
anyone used one and wish to comment, good or bad? I had an old Wagner

and it
was a PITA - loud buzz box that sputters paint.

"Wagner" is a synonym for "POS". I've got one in the attic I'll sell
you cheap! No refund though, when you discover it is TOTALLY USELESS.

dAVE