Clint

If you really don't want to see the message, just block them. Or learn to
ignore the posts that you don't want to read. It's not that big of a deal,
is it?

It's also not spam, by any stretch of the imagination. Unless the
definition has changed to "messages that don't meet with my personal
approval".

Clint

"bridger" wrote in message
oups.com...

BillyBob wrote:
"LRod" wrote in message
On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 17:08:34 GMT, Jim wrote:

Any ideas? It seems far too crude and localized to just be an email
harvesting gambit or a phishing expedition.

Its not a scam. I have communicated with the poster via email. I
connected
them to the for-sale stuff in Houston. Basically there was a huge gap
between selling and buying price. So they are still looking. Its a
persistentent legitimate poster.

Bob Davis in Houston, Texas tryng to calm the waters.

OK, Bob...
think you could send them another email explaining that nobody here has
a planer cheap enough for them and that we're getting tired of the spam?