Mark & Juanita

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 02:16:11 -0400, "Upscale" wrote:

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message

Based upon another's posting, it seems as if Jim is not just looking for
*any* planer, but the *right* planer at the *right* price.

Aren't we all? I'd like a high end 24" planer in perfect working condition
with three spare sets of carbide blades for under $10.00. Doesn't mean that
I'm going to post what I'd like on a regular basis until I find it.

You forgot to add that you need the person's phone number and the address
where you can view it :-)

As I indicated, Jim might have a bit better response if he were to post
the price range he is willing to pay -- he might get some feedback
regarding whether his expectations are realistic.