Mark & Juanita

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 21:29:20 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 17:08:34 GMT, the opaque Jim
clearly wrote:

I am wanting to buy a used thickness planer of at least 12".
This should be in or around the Houston area. May even
consider one located in Austin as I travel through there
occasionally.

Please reply via email with telephone number and address
where it can be seen.

Thank you.

Um, haven't I seen this ad here many times before?

Based upon another's posting, it seems as if Jim is not just looking for
*any* planer, but the *right* planer at the *right* price. It might be
helpful if Jim would be a bit more specific, i.e, more details on the type
of planer he is looking for and the price range he is interested in.