Patriarch

David wrote in
news
s wrote:

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 12:58:17 -0700, David wrote:

Is there a jig-saw-like tool that cuts flush and has a carbide edged
bit available?? I could limit it's cutting depth by covering the
laminate with a block of wood and the stroke of a jigsaw should be a
lot less than my Sawzall.

Dave

fein multimaster.

thanks. I'll check it out. It might be worth what I'd expect would
be a hefty admission price, like my Fein shop vac.

Dave

Not too bad. The midrange kit is about $239, IIRC. Woodcraft has them, as
well as some of the better builder supply yards.

The carbide grout cutter tool is a life saver when, for example, a
woodworker tiles a shower, and gets a little exhuberent with the thinset.
Just to pick an entirely random for instance.

But it is one sweet tool.

Patriarch