Kevin Miller

LRod wrote:
On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 17:08:34 GMT, Jim wrote:

I am wanting to buy a used thickness planer of at least 12".
This should be in or around the Houston area. May even
consider one located in Austin as I travel through there
occasionally.

Please reply via email with telephone number and address
where it can be seen.

Thank you.

This gets posted about once a week. Earlier this week someone posted a
planer for sale in the Houston area and yet this guy is still posting
this.

Any ideas? It seems far too crude and localized to just be an email
harvesting gambit or a phishing expedition.

My guess is they're trying to put together a mailing list to sell to
spammers - both email and snail mail. Could be way off base, but who
but telemarketers need your email, telephone number or address?

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
http://www.alaska.net/~atftb