Lew Hodgett

Cyrille de Brébisson wrote:

Hello,

I was wondering how you knowledgeable wood working veterans were cleaning
your table or band saw tables (I imagine it would also work for jointers and
other power tools)?

My power tools are kept outside, under tarps, in SoCal which means the
table tops require more maintenance than most.

I simply spray WD40 all over the surface, then sand the top using a ROS
equipped with 150 grit paper.

Use lots of paper towels to wipe up the used WD40, then respray and
repeat sanding.

Finally wipe surface clean and coat with Johnsons paste wax.

May not be the best, but it works for me.

Lew