nospambob

There is an apartment complex several blocks from us bought by HUD (I
heard) and grocery supermarket on the opposite side a few blocks away
and we see people walking groceries home in carts daily, many with
SMALL quantity of groceries! I call the cart number frequently to
report location of carts as a middle school is nearby and kids just
LOVE to play with carts.

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 23:31:02 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Ted" wrote in message
By leave the shopping carts, I mean they don't bring them back into the
store. If a customer wants to use one, they have to get one from the
parking
lot. I have complained about it a few times, but nothing has changed.

Sp what you are blaming the store for is the clod that won't walk 30' to a
cart drop and just leave them around the lot instead. It is not just HD,
but every supermarket in the country that has that problem. Over a year's
time it cost quite a bit to have the kids go out and round them up. It is
built into the pricing.