Prometheus

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 01:00:05 GMT, " Thomas Clark"
wrote:

I'm located here in Northern Indiana. Goshen to be exact. I'd be willing
to share some of it with someone if they could share some wisdom with me.
Anyone closeby interested? I just cut up some more this evening. I've got
one piece 21 x 21 x 3.5. Whew! I can
only imagine what could be make out of that. Really nice grain. Maybe I
should take a pic of it and post it for everyone to drewl over.
I can't believe it and its in my possestion. Whoah! Someone pinch me. I
think I'm going to like bowl turning.

That's a score- if you happen to have any left around Thanksgiving,
post again, and I'd be happy to buy a slab from you. It's too far for
a special trip, but it'd make a great detour when the wife and I go on
vacation.

Of course, if I were you, I'd hang onto it.... better to have good
wood to turn on a little lathe than it is to have a good lathe with no
wood for it!