Steven Raphael

Well if you are in the central michigan area I would love to have some of it
but I dought that I could afford it right now. Very nice slabs of cherry
good luck with whatever you decide to do with it.
" Thomas Clark" wrote in message
nk.net...
I found this cherry tree at the local salvage yard. I've turned a few
things in the past like rolling pins and pens. But this will be my first
try at making twiced turned bowls. I have some really large slabs I got
out of this tree. I was thinking of selling some of it on Ebay and was
wondering what kind of sizes should I cut it into? I have pieces 3 inches
thick, 6 inches and 8 inches. I'd like to make a little money at least to
pay for the milling of it and maybe put some toward a nice lathe. Anyone
recommend a good mid sized lathe?

http://home.earthlink.net/~harmonyhearts/cherry-tree/

Thomas