Sunworshipper

On 15 Aug 2005 09:30:58 -0700, wrote:

Oops. Even reviewing what I wrote, I got it wrong!
.

Thanks, I have a number of ideas and one patented. Kind of afraid to
patent search a new one cause I'm afraid I'll have to search a long
time and be tempted to file for another patent. I tried to get a hold
of some top people in that area once and the resistance was strong.

For some reason I've put off doing miniature stuff until I made a toy
to explain and now the prosthetic avenue sounds like fun. Those claws
have haunted me since a little kid, like how do they turn a door knob,
ect...?

It would be nice to talk to any receptive person in the field. I
tried searching for body part weights to no avail a couple of years
ago and it still crosses my mind once in awhile, only thing I can
think of is bugging a coroner. I laugh at myself thinking of the look
or silence over the phone. For all I know they should be lighter than
original, but I'd like to know some of the envelope.