coolcamaro79

John Flanagan wrote:

http://vulcan.blacksburg.net/~flanag...eeve%20RFS.jpg

Now thats an interesting piece, First off, how accurate does the cut
out section need to be? Is it 90 degrees plus or minus 10 degrees? 10
minutes? Second, how many do you have to produce? If it is a high
accuracy part I would probably say some interesting form grinding would
be in order. Perhaps dress a wheel with a concave radius and run it
into the part longitudinally while holding the part (Somehow) on a
mandrel. Other than that I can't be of much help here. Never worked
with that material either.

http://www.use-enco.com/CGI/INSRIT?PMAKA=235-6011

I can be of some help here. This tool sucks. I have one, I hate it. I
would kill for a Harig.

Jim
Lurker Extraordinaire...