Dr. Hardcrab

"Mark Schofield" wrote in message
My wife is considering buying an Ionic Breeze or something similar for the
bedroom during the winter months. I have oil-fired forced hot air for
heating. Any recommendations for a filtering system in the ductwork that
would achieve the same results, but for the whole house?

Do some research (and not the "research" they talk about on their
commercial) and see what those things REALLY do. Instead of paying an arm
and a leg for something that collects dirt ("Oooooo! That must mean it's
working!!!") do a search on air cleaning systems. You can get electronic or
media type (and others) that can be installed in your current system. Try
looking at this just to get an idea:

http://yourhome.honeywell.com/Consum.../Air+Cleaners/