Derek

Default Conservatory Cowboy supplier

My sympathies.
Although no help now, they did a fly on the wall piece about them on BBC2 I
think, mainly about their inability to organise the staff Christmas party.
The bosses wife, or director to give her official role, was permanently
swooning over new Bentley brochures. The boss was reluctant to put his hand
in his pocket for the smallest thing, the staff kept disappearing, and the
commission driven sales team typified the breed.

I saw that programme! I thought it was a "The Office" rip-off comedy! It
took me a half an hour before I realised the characters were real people!
The husband was the stingiest man on the planet, and the wife was bats!
She spent most of her time spying on the staff with security cameras and
the sales people were mentally abused to meet outrageous targets.

I would feel pity for the people working there and I would shop elsewhere.