Xlat

I'd LOVE to have a bunch of it, 3" square and various lengths,
assuming it is dry. If it's not dry, you are going to have some
serious warpage.... Drop me an email if you like

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 02:15:53 GMT, " Thomas Clark"
wrote:

I found this cherry tree at the local salvage yard. I've turned a few
things in the past like rolling pins and pens. But this will be my first
try at making twiced turned bowls. I have some really large slabs I got out
of this tree. I was thinking of selling some of it on Ebay and was
wondering what kind of sizes should I cut it into? I have pieces 3 inches
thick, 6 inches and 8 inches. I'd like to make a little money at least to
pay for the milling of it and maybe put some toward a nice lathe. Anyone
recommend a good mid sized lathe?

http://home.earthlink.net/~harmonyhearts/cherry-tree/

Thomas

Remove the nospam from my address to email me!!